A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Hankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Hankin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hankin
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hankin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Hankin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Bone Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Finger Injuries
- Giant Cell Tumors
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hankin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred M Hankin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Fred M. Hankin practice?
- Dr. Fred Hankin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Hankin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons and Ypsilanti Surgeons.