A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Hankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Hankin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hankin
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Hankin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Hankin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Bone Cancer
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Finger Injuries
- Giant Cell Tumors
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hankin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hankin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred M Hankin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Fred M. Hankin practice?
- Dr. Fred Hankin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Hankin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI.
See Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons and Ypsilanti Surgeons.