Dr. Fred Lawrence Hardwicke MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Infectious Disease, Hematology & Oncology, General Practice, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Fred Hardwicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Hardwicke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Hardwicke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including General Oncology Medical Oncology and Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardwicke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hardwicke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardwicke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred L. Hardwicke practice?
Dr. Fred Hardwicke practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Infectious Disease, Hematology & Oncology, General Practice, and Hematology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists, Lubbock Oncologists, Lubbock Hematologists, Lubbock Infectious Disease Doctors, Lubbock General Practitioners, and Lubbock Pathologists.