A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Hardwicke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Hardwicke is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Hardwicke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardwicke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hardwicke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Lawrence Hardwicke MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fred L. Hardwicke practice?
- Dr. Fred Hardwicke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Hardwicke practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Oncologists.