Learn more about Dr. Fred Heidenreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Heidenreich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heidenreich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heidenreich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Heidenreich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidenreich graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Heidenreich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Paul Heidenreich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred P. Heidenreich practice?
- Dr. Fred Heidenreich has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Heidenreich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Natrona Heights, PA.
See Natrona Heights Surgeons.