A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Heidenreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Heidenreich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heidenreich
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Heidenreich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidenreich graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Heidenreich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Paul Heidenreich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred P. Heidenreich practice?
- Dr. Fred Heidenreich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fred Heidenreich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Natrona Heights, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Bethel Park, PA.
See Natrona Heights Surgeons.