A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Henretig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Henretig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Infectious Disease
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Henretig graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Henretig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Michael Henretig MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred M. Henretig practice?
- Dr. Fred Henretig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Henretig practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.