A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Henretig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Henretig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Infectious Disease
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Henretig graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Henretig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henretig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans