Dr. F Herscher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. F Herscher?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2016

Chronic hernia pain

I had hernia for a year and a half. He seen me numerous times for this issue; referred me to four different specialists. No one (including him) were able to treat me for this condition.

July 16th, 2015

I like Dr. Herscher, but his front office staff are the worst. They are rude on the phone, acting like I am inconveniencing them any time I call, and rude in person. The back office staff are better, but they really need to get better people up front. It's been this way for years and years.

August 23rd, 2013

I went to see Dr.Herscher because he had been recommended by several people in the Sutherlin area. His office staff is hideous! I wasn't even greeted or acknowledged until they called my name after around 30 minutes. He was fairly pleasant though and as I went on to describe why I was there he seemed to be listening. I don't feel like he was very credible as far as mental health goes. He was looking through some book of prescriptions as I described my symptoms. So overall maybe that's not his comfort zone and he tried his best but I have never returned. He seems like a nice enough guy but I am not exaggerating when I tell you the lady's working for him are rude and snotty and totally unprofessional.

February 4th, 2013

No care for serious chronic pain issue.

I am a 20 year old male from the East coast. I have never had a run in with a family doctor who seemed to care more about the little pen mark on his sleeve than he did what I was saying. I suffer from chronic back pain. I understand I will not be given any type of narcotic nor do I want to ingest something like that. Before he sent me off with a script of Motrin(which of course I didn't buy because I can buy a bottle cheaper in the pharmacy...) he told me it could be a serious issue so he said he would schedule me for an MRI asap.. One week later I call the office to figure out what's going on. He didn't schedule anything for me. So I made an appt. for one through the receptionist at the office(very kind lady). She was told to tell me by Dr. Herscher to get x rays done before thinking of an MRI so that's exactly what I did. It's now been over a week and I haven't heard anything of the results from the Dr. Office. Guess ill be calling later on today when they open. I'm not sure if it was me.. But I had a terrible visit.

March 14th, 2017