Dr. Fred Hicks MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Saint Louis, MO

3.4

January 30th, 2011
Gentle, soft spoken, but authoritative
It took me a while to get a feel for him, but now that I've been seeing him once every 6-8 weeks for about 2 years, I would not trade him for anyone. He is extremely knowledgable about what meds are best for me, and is judicious in prescribing the right amounts (not trying to pump me full of more than I need). But more than that, he is keeping tabs on my progress in therapy and he shows genuine interest in how I'm doing.

October 6th, 2010
A Patient From Dr. Hick's Past
I was a patient of Dr. Hick's about 12 yrs. ago. I dealt with severe depression and rejection issues. At one point in time I weighed a mere 90 lbs. Dr. Hick's was extremely attentive and very caring. Having rejection issues, he made certain that I felt safe and cared for. With absolutely necessary treatment,he helped to bring purpose and order back to my life.I would highly recommend him as a doctor to anyone. He is very kind and caring giving special attention to his patient's needs. He helps you to see things more clearly so that you can make important changes and decisions for yourself.

July 26th, 2010
I wouldn't be alive
God with Dr. Hicks help saved my life. I trust him with everything. I don't always agree but I always consider his opinion. He usually ends up being right. I just wasn't ready.