A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Ho-A-Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Ho-A-Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho-A-Lim graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Ho-A-Lim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- Bay Park Community Hospital
- Flower Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Gordon Ho-A-Lim MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred G. Ho-A-Lim practice?
- Dr. Fred Ho-A-Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Ho-A-Lim practices Internal Medicine near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Internists.