A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Hochberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Hochberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Hochberg, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Disorder
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Gene Therapy
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochberg graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Hochberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hochberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred H. Hochberg practice?
Dr. Fred Hochberg practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.