A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Huggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Huggins, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huggins graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Huggins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernards Medical Center
- Crossridge Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred J Huggins MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Fred J. Huggins practice?
- Dr. Fred Huggins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Huggins practices Anesthesiology near Jonesboro, AR.
See Jonesboro Anesthesiologists.