Learn more about Dr. Fred Hunker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Hunker, Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunker
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Hunker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunker graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hunker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred D Hunker MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred D. Hunker practice?
- Dr. Fred Hunker has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Hunker practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists, Montgomery Pulmonologists, and Montgomery Sleep Medicine Doctors.