A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Jacobs, DPM, JD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical CenterLivingston, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Martin Jacobs DPM, JD, and MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fred M. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Fred Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Jacobs practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Internists and Saratoga Springs Pulmonologists.