A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Jacobs, DPM, JD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical CenterLivingston, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Martin Jacobs DPM, JD, and MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fred M. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Fred Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Jacobs practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Saratoga Springs Internists and Saratoga Springs Pulmonologists.