Dr. Fred Jordan Is this you?

November 9th, 2015

Dr. Jordan has operated on me 5 times. I'm good now!

May 2nd, 2014

Wonderful Outcome For Me

After 11 years of increasing pain and living on pain meds Dr. Jordan absolutely changed my life. With a lumbar fusion and fracture repair (that had previously never been identified.) I'm sorry to hear that some have had such a difficult experience with his care--sounds like we saw different doctors! My experience was entirely different: he was polite and staff was lovely, the surgery center was perfect. I've not had one moment of difficulty related to the surgery, no infection, quick healing, good follow up via Nurse Kent. True one does not see much of the doctor but he's there for the important part. After years of pain management in supposedly much more advanced state (CA), it was Dr. Jordan here in Arkansas who located and repaired the cause of my pain. For that I am thankful.

April 22nd, 2013

Brain Tumor

Dr. Jordan(I use the Dr. term loosley) operated on my wife's brain tumor a little over 10 years ago. She has had memory issues ever since. The surgery was a needle biopsy that should have been somewhat routine for a neaurosurgeon. The biopsy according to Jordan was cancer and inoperable. Long storie short we went to a different Dr. this Dr. removed the tumor without any further damage to her brain. So do not trust this Dr. operate on you!!!! Find a true specialist. Oh by the way he was arogant and uncaring. The worst bedside manor from any Dr. that I have been around.

December 27th, 2011

No Compassion and VERY Arrogant

Dr. Jordan has performed three surgeries on my cervical spine. After the first two, there were NO post-op visits. This was never even mentioned to me. After the third, I requested the post-op visits myself. Those were not even conducted by the doctor himself, but by one of his nurses. I was complaining of pain to the nurse (who after looking at my xrays told me I wasn't healing) and we were discussing options for addressing this issue. I asked why I couldn't visit with the doctor and was told that he was busy with surgeries and rarely visited with patients. Upon my exiting the exam room, lo and behold the doctor had just returned. The nurse told him I was in a lot of pain....he never even acknowledged me or showed one bit of concern. He just said order an MRI! that was it...no "hello" how may I help you, tell me more...nothing! (I am not after pain meds like some either...they offered but I refuse to be on pain meds!) So, as one might imagine, I do not trust this doctor! By the way, the rays look as if the hardware has shifted! Do you think he would ever admit to wrong-doing or make it right! No way! He's much too arrogant for that

August 3rd, 2011

After numerous surgies by Dr. Jordan since1998, I am quite satisfied with the results. I have been treated professionally by him and his staff. All my concerns and questions have been answered. I recommend him highly.

July 27th, 2011

Not The Friendliest

Dr. Jordan some surgeries on my back a couple of years ago. It always took soooo long to get an appointment. His mannerism is the worst I have ever experienced from a doctor. His staff is equally as rude. Someone else mentioned on here that they got lectured for smoking, well, Dr. Jordan smokes too. That shows just what kind of person he is.

March 12th, 2011

Worst Experience of My Life

I went to Dr. Jordan with increasing back pain in my upper and lower back accompanied by numbness and tingling. I had dropped off a copy of my lumbar/cervical MRI to him a week and a half prior to the visit. Not only did he not discuss the results of my MRI with me but he was the rudest person I have ever met. I know that smoking is bad for you but yes, I smoke and that was all he lectured me about. For 20 minutes he basically tried to demean me for my lifestyle and then informed me that because I smoke body parts were going to start randomly falling off of me. Really? Then he lectured my mother who has had 3 back surgeries for shattered discs and told her it was because she smoked too. I am not easily offended but this man had me in tears by the time i left the office. He called me a liar in not so many words and refused to help me with my pain or other issues associated with them. I would NEVER return to this man, he has ZERO bedside manner and no compassion for those in need. DO NOT GO SEE THIS SCUMBAG!!!!!!

May 2nd, 2016