A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Kantrowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Kantrowitz, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantrowitz
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kantrowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Kantrowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantrowitz graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kantrowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Affiliated Physicians, Inc
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred G Kantrowitz MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Fred G. Kantrowitz practice?
- Dr. Fred Kantrowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Kantrowitz practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.