A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Kantrowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Kantrowitz, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantrowitz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kantrowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Kantrowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantrowitz graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kantrowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Affiliated Physicians, Inc
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred G Kantrowitz MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Fred G. Kantrowitz practice?
- Dr. Fred Kantrowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Kantrowitz practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Internists and Brookline Rheumatologists.