A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Kantrowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Kantrowitz, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Kantrowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantrowitz graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kantrowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Affiliated Physicians, Inc
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kantrowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred G. Kantrowitz practice?
Dr. Fred Kantrowitz practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Sports Medicine near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Brookline Internists, Brookline Rheumatologists, and Brookline Sports Medicine Doctors.