Dr. Fred Kessler Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 3rd, 2012

I am sorry to say since I moved out of state I haven't found a competent doctor as I found with him. He is the greatest & got my UC diagnosed & pretty much in remission within 9 months! I moved on & other doctors here where I live took me off the medication & I suffered for several years. If I ever moved back to the area I would return to him in a heartbeat!

December 6th, 2015