Dr. Fred Khalouf DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 28th, 2016
Dr Khalouf is a very caring , courteous , knowledgeable physician. I have nothing but positive praise for him and his staff.

October 29th, 2015
First visit...LAST VISIT
I was seen first visit by the PA...TRUST ME....Find another doctor. He knew she was having problems trying to tell me about things but would not even come in the room to EXAMINE me.... I am in Pain from a car accident and because my MRI showed no broken bones and just mild arthritis.. They won't give me the benefit of the doubt! What a joke....I am active,,,,Never abuse any systems....don't have a lawyer...and just want answers on how to control my sciatica. GOT NOTHING FROM THESE DOCTORS.

September 1st, 2015
You are in a lot of pain when you go there but his personality makes you feel much better. HE IS GREAT

March 5th, 2015
Do yourself right and don't go to this doctor
Don't be deceived by smiles, speaking nicely to you, or acting as though this doctor cares. I truly believe is fake. He is dishonest and because of this and other things that he has shown about himself I don't believe that he cares about patients, their pain, and definitely doesn't care about the truth. Liars are not to be trusted with anything, especially your health and well being. Doctors warned me about him but unfortunately was after I had already seen him. It's my honest feeling that his actions are guided by money and not by truth or what is right and best for the patient. If you have real pain issues and need real care, see a real pain management doctor who cares about you and your pain, not this Dr. Khalouf who has clearly shown cannot be trusted. Do self a favor and see another doctor. Do your homework and check the doctor out before putting your health and well being in their hands. Be careful of D.O.s who can treat pain conditions because they are anesthesiologists, and who recommend and do a lot of injections. One can see the number of injections and other treatments that a "doctor" performs and charges for. Find a specialist in your condition or specializes in the bodily area of your problems or at least get opinions from these specialists before allowing an anesthesiologist to start injecting you. Don't go by the number of star ratings as these can be made higher due to things like appointment ease, comfort of office, and on staff friendliness and can cause the rating to be higher. Instead look for doctors that has reviews written so you can get a more accurate review of the doctor and what is most important to know about them.

June 12th, 2014
Looking for a pain management doctor? Look no further. This doctor goes above and beyond in treating your problem. The moment you meet him you feel that you are in very competent hands. He listens, is patient, offers good advise and direction in treatment plans. Visits are well documented and the staff in this office get an A plus.

March 22nd, 2013
did not even stick around for my appt
This guy let his PA do all the talking after a brief review of my MRIs, which he contradicted, leaving the building. He did not even introduce himself or let me ask him questions. I am currently looking for another doctor. Will not recommend him to anyone.

July 9th, 2012
Fantastic Dr.
We need more Dr.'s like Dr. Khalouf, He is great, not only with whaat he does but the way he treats his patients. He is very courteous, empathic to your pain. Wish we could clone him.

June 7th, 2012
I believe He did not care one bit about my condition, didn't listen in the least, and told me what not to do apposed to what I should do. I believe he was irritated that I got a second opinion, and was very short in his explanations. I think it was A big waste of time and someone should go to Pittsburgh for treatment.

June 22nd, 2011
Nice, clean office. Very friendly staff. The doctor himself was very personable and spent a fair amount of time. Would recommend.