A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Kight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Kight is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Kight, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kight graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kight has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Jason Kight MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Fred J. Kight practice?
- Dr. Fred Kight has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Kight practices Dermatology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Dermatologists.