Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred Kimmelstiel
Dr. Fred Kimmelstiel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kimmelstiel is affiliated with Slrhc Faculty Practice, Beth Israel Medical Center and Slrhc. Dr. Kimmelstiel has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred Kimmelstiel has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Fred Kimmelstiel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Kevin McGill
New York, NY 0.10 mi10
Dr. Wieslaw Ignatowicz
New York, NY 0.13 mi50