A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Knickerbocker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Knickerbocker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knickerbocker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knickerbocker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Knickerbocker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Knickerbocker graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Knickerbocker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Lonesome Pine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Ray Knickerbocker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred R. Knickerbocker practice?
- Dr. Fred Knickerbocker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Knickerbocker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Surgeons.