A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Kobylarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Kobylarz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobylarz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kobylarz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Kobylarz, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobylarz graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kobylarz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Albert Kobylarz MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred A. Kobylarz practice?
- Dr. Fred Kobylarz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Kobylarz practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Monroe Township Primary Care Doctors, Monroe Township Family Physicians, and Monroe Township Geriatric Doctors.