A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Kobylarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Kobylarz, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobylarz graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Kobylarz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Albert Kobylarz MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred A. Kobylarz practice?
- Dr. Fred Kobylarz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Kobylarz practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See New Brunswick Primary Care Doctors and New Brunswick Geriatric Doctors.