A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Kobylarz, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobylarz graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kobylarz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kobylarz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fred Kobylarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred A. Kobylarz practice?
Dr. Fred Kobylarz practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ and Tallahassee, FL.
See New Brunswick Family Physicians and New Brunswick Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Kobylarz, Dr. Freddy Kobylarz, Dr. Fredrick Kobylarz, Dr. Fritz Kobylarz