A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Kurata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Kurata, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurata graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Kurata has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Kazuhiro Kurata MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Fred K. Kurata practice?
- Dr. Fred Kurata has 5 office locations.
Dr. Fred Kurata practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Gardena, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.