A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Kurata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Kurata, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurata graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Kurata has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred K. Kurata practice?
Dr. Fred Kurata practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Gardena, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.