A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Kuyt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Kuyt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Kuyt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuyt graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Simon Kuyt MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Fred S. Kuyt practice?
- Dr. Fred Kuyt has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Kuyt practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.