Dr. Fred Jacobs Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Fred Jacobs?

Stay away.....

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

I went into the immediate care center because I had been sick for some time. I waited for an hour and a half for Dr. Jacobs to say, "Its an upper respiratory infection and there is nothing I can do and to take Tylenol." Then I was discharged. I felt like I was degraded and he treated me as if I was wasting his time. That same day I went to another doctor in the same building who told me it was bronchitis and could possibly be walking pneumonia. He ordered a chest X-Ray on me. I was given Robitussin with Codeine and an inhaler for my breathing. Not only was this doctor ignorant but he misdiagnosed me. A mother of two does not have time to be misdiagnosed. Many calls were put into management at the Elmhurst Care Center. I would refrain from seeing this doctor all around.

Posted on September 12th, 2015