A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Landes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Landes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Landes, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Landes graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Landes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Hospital
- North Adams Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Landes MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred Landes practice?
- Dr. Fred Landes has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Landes practices Emergency Medicine near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Emergency Physicians.