A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Laningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Laningham is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Laningham, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Laningham graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Laningham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred H Laningham MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Fred H. Laningham practice?
- Dr. Fred Laningham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Laningham practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Madera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Madera Radiologists.