A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Lim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Lim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred T Lim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred T. Lim practice?
- Dr. Fred Lim has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fred Lim practices Family Medicine near Woodstock, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Woodstock Primary Care Doctors.