A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Lim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Taewhan Lim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred T. Lim practice?
- Dr. Fred Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Lim practices Family Medicine near Suwanee, GA.
See Suwanee Family Physicians.