Dr. Fred Lim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred Lim?

Should Lose His License

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

His examination did not even consist of getting me out of my wheelchair. He said the mole on my side was nothing to worry about and when I went to another doctor two months later it was diagnosed as squamous cell carcinoma. He said I should be hospitalized due to the pain in my spine and yet never visited in the hospital or followed-up with me or my family members. He is a terrible doctor and ought to be avoided if you care about your health.

Wonderful Physician

Posted on August 18th, 2017

I must say from the moment I walked through the door everything and everyone was great. I originally tried to get an appointment with a female doctor in the practice but she was booked. The only doctor available was Dr. Lim. After my visit with him I was truly pleased. He was kind, thorough and efficient in reviewing my medical history.

Steve Rickett

Posted on August 17th, 2017

I went to Dr. Lim for a surgical clearance. He was very professional, kind and thorough. I will now be using him as my Primary Care physician.

What a wonderful physician!

Posted on July 20th, 2017

Highly recommend. Knowledgeable , conveys information in a terrific manner. I appreciate him becoming a Dr. And really showing his ability to express info. And care.

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Lim has a good bedside manner; listens & asks open-ended questions.

Best doc I've ever had

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Dr Lim, while the wait can sometimes be long, will sit with you for as long as it takes. He's our family doc and I can't imagine going anywhere else. Through multiple problems, in every instance he's explained what he thinks it is and laid out multiple courses of treatment. He's laid back and all around seems like a nice guy. He may not always give you the answer you think you're going to get, but almost every time, he's been spot on. If I can't get an appt w/ Dr Lim, I wait for an opening. He's the ONLY doctor I'll see now.

Posted on October 11th, 2017