A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Lindsay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindsay
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindsay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Lindsay, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lindsay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred W Lindsay DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred W. Lindsay practice?
- Dr. Fred Lindsay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Lindsay practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Sleep Medicine near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA and Williamsburg, VA.
See Newport News Otolaryngologists and Newport News Sleep Medicine Doctors.