Dr. Fred Lindsay DO Patient Reviews

July 11th, 2016
Awesome Doc!

February 25th, 2016
Less than professional
During my tonsillectomy post op appt, Dr. Lindsay was very dismissive of my concerns. He only answered my questions stating, "you just had surgery, you're going to have pain". My question was never about the pain, but the feeling of something being lodged in my throat, which appeared the week following my surgery. He cut me off several times as I tried to be clear about my issues, even saying "OK, BYE" loudly as he walked out of the office. His behavior during this visit was extremely rude.
Doctor's Response

Post operative tonsillectomy is one of the most difficult operations to recover from as an adult. Common symptoms include throat and ear pain, difficult and painful swallowing, weight loss, and globus( sensation of foreign body). This can easily take 2 or more weeks to improve because of inflammation to the glosspharyngeal nerve in the surgical bed. In this case, the patient received appropriate care by my practice. We responded to several calls after the procedure, giving additional advice and support. We also responded to calls from the patients' pharmacy. My partner met the patient after hours on the weekend to receive a handwritten prescription for pain medications that had run out. An additional appointment with our nurse practitioner was also provided during the early post operative period.

August 10th, 2012
Fabulous!
Dr Lindsay is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met. He was prompt, direct, professional and exactly correct on everything he said or did. I have recommended him to everyone I know who needed an ENT. Go see him today!!!