Dr. Fred Howard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred Howard?

August 27th, 2013

So sorry to see him retire but he is top notch. Always kind and friendly and always goes the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable and understand all aspects of your illness.

May 20th, 2013

Thank God for Dr Howard Daily!

This man... This kind, gentle, intelligent man believed me when no other doctor would. He listened to ME! That was the first amazing moment. The next is that he found answers. Did he find all of them... No and no one has yet, but he refuses to give up. This man will not give up on you or leave you deserted. I can't tell you how many nights I've called him at terrible hours and I still hear his kind voice ready to tackle the problem at hand. I'd go on tour talking highly about Dr Howard! Make him your first choice and he'll be your last :)

April 10th, 2012

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Howard and his staff performed my surgery for endometriosis and ovarian cyst removal in 2011. Several unexpected complications were found during the surgery but everything was taken care of promptly. Compared to a similar surgery I had two years prior, I felt Dr. Howard and staff did a far superior job than the other surgeon. I had a shorter recovery time, smaller and fewer incisions and no bruising even though the surgery was 2 hours longer and more invasive than the first. I would recommend Dr. Howard and his team to any woman with endometriosis or other pelvic issues.

August 16th, 2011

a wonderful doctor for a not so wonderful problem

I saw Dr. Howard after many many years of chronic pelvic pain and prior to my referral to him, was sadly being prescribed high doses of narcotics to address the problem. Dr. Howard was one of the first doctors to truly acknowledge the pain I had been living with as well as offer a number of clearly explained options in which to resolve the issue. I chose to have a total hysterectomy. Though surgery is never a pleasant experience, Dr. Howard was thorough, professional and I never had any doubts about his skill or expertise. His staff and surgical team were amazing and I had absolutely no problems in recovery.

February 28th, 2010

Great Doctor

I love Dr. Howard. He is very friendly. He listens to my concerns and needs. He takes the time to review your chart prior to an appointment which is important to me. It bothers me to waste 20 minutes having to give a doctor my medical history. Thanks to Dr. Howard I am finally able to deal with my endometriosis.

December 19th, 2009

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Howard is one of the most knowledgeable and compassionate doctors I have met. I live with chronic pelvic pain due to medical errors caused by another physician. Dr. Howard has systematically worked his way through diagnosis and treatments. I am not pain free but he has improved my life with multiple interventions. He never gives up and encourages you to be optimistic and keep hope as he treats you. If you live with chronic pelvic pain, you should call him. The initial appointment may not be booked as quickly as you would like but he will spend the time with you that you need at each and every visit.

April 4th, 2017