A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Hurst is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Hurst, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hurst has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hosp, Placentia, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Milton Hurst MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred M. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Fred Hurst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Hurst practices Family Medicine near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Primary Care Doctors.