A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Malkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Malkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Malkin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malkin graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malkin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Malkin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Fred Malkin practice?
- Dr. Fred Malkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Malkin practices Pediatrics near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Orange, CA.
See Anaheim Pediatricians.