A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Margolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margolin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Margolin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Margolin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lucas County Health Center
- Knoxville Area Community Hospital
- Mercy Franklin Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Gary Margolin DO is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Fred G. Margolin practice?
- Dr. Fred Margolin has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Margolin practices Radiology near Chariton, IA.
See Chariton Radiologists.