A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Margolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Margolin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lucas County Health Center
- Knoxville Area Community Hospital
- Mercy Franklin Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Gary Margolin DO is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Fred G. Margolin practice?
- Dr. Fred Margolin has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Margolin practices Radiology near Chariton, IA.
See Chariton Radiologists.