A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Markham is Good. Dr. Markham has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Markham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Markham graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Markham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fred Markham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred W. Markham practice?
Dr. Fred Markham practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Markham, Dr. Freddy Markham, Dr. Fredrick Markham, Dr. Fritz Markham