A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Markham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Markham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Markham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Markham graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Markham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred William Markham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred W. Markham practice?
- Dr. Fred Markham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Markham practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.