A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Masoudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Masoudi, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masoudi
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Masoudi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Masoudi, MD, MSPH is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Masoudi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Masoudi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick A Masoudi MD and MSPH is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Masoudi practice?
- Dr. Frederick Masoudi has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Masoudi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Cardiologists.