A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Masoudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Masoudi, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masoudi
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Masoudi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Masoudi, MD, MSPH is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Masoudi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Masoudi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick A Masoudi MD and MSPH is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Masoudi practice?
- Dr. Frederick Masoudi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Masoudi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Pagosa Springs, CO.
See Aurora Cardiologists.