Learn more about Dr. Frederick Masoudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Masoudi, Associate Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masoudi
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Masoudi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Masoudi, MD, MSPH is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Masoudi graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Masoudi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick A Masoudi MD and MSPH is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Masoudi practice?
- Dr. Frederick Masoudi has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Masoudi practices Cardiovascular Disease near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Cardiologists.