A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred McAlpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred McAlpin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAlpin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McAlpin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McAlpin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McAlpin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Ill McAlpin DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred I. McAlpin practice?
- Dr. Fred McAlpin has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred McAlpin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Orthopedic Surgeons and Vineland Surgeons.