A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred McAlpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred McAlpin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. McAlpin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Ill McAlpin DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred I. McAlpin practice?
- Dr. Fred McAlpin has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Fred McAlpin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near , .