A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred McQueen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred McQueen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McQueen graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. McQueen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sandhills Regional M.C.
- Sandhills Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Douglas McQueen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred D. McQueen practice?
- Dr. Fred McQueen has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred McQueen practices Family Medicine near Hamlet, NC.
See Hamlet Primary Care Doctors.