A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Montgomery is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Montgomery, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Montgomery has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Adams Montgomery MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fred A. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Fred Montgomery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Montgomery practices Psychiatry near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Psychiatrists.