A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Nagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Nagel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Nagel, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagel graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Nagel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Nagel MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred Nagel practice?
- Dr. Fred Nagel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Nagel practices Family Medicine near Maumelle, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR.
See Maumelle Family Physicians.