A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Nakhjavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Nakhjavan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakhjavan graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nakhjavan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Khan Nakhjavan MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fred K. Nakhjavan practice?
- Dr. Fred Nakhjavan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Nakhjavan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.