A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Naraghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Naraghi, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naraghi
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Naraghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Naraghi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Naraghi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Naraghi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Naraghi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Fred Naraghi practice?
- Dr. Fred Naraghi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fred Naraghi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Fairfield, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.