A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Naraghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Naraghi, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naraghi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naraghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Naraghi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Naraghi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Naraghi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Naraghi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Fred Naraghi practice?
- Dr. Fred Naraghi has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Naraghi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons and San Francisco Surgeons.