A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Newton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Newton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Earl Newton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fred E. Newton practice?
- Dr. Fred Newton has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Newton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Obstetricians & Gynecologists.