A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Nichols is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Michael Nichols DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fred M. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Fred Nichols has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Nichols practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hamburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, PA and Dingmans Ferry, PA.
See Hamburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.