A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Nicolas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Nicolas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Nicolas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicolas graduated from Kasr El Aini Faculty Medicine, Cairo.
Dr. Nicolas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Nicolas BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred Nicolas practice?
- Dr. Fred Nicolas has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Nicolas practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.