Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred Nicolas
Dr. Fred Nicolas, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Nicolas is affiliated with New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn, Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center and Mount Sinai Brooklyn. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred Nicolas has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Fred Nicolas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Charles Lapunzina
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Brooklyn, NY 0.45 mi26
Dr. Prem Patel
Brooklyn, NY 0.45 mi33