A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Nicolas is Excellent. Dr. Nicolas has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Nicolas, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicolas graduated from Kasr El Aini Faculty Medicine, Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nicolas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nicolas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fred Nicolas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred Nicolas practice?
Dr. Fred Nicolas practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Nicolas, Dr. Freddie Nicolas, Dr. Freddy Nicolas, Dr. Frederick Nicolas