Dr. Fred Nordquist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred Nordquist?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Fred Nordquist?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2017

A Great Doctor

Dr. Nordquist is my Primary Care, and that of many family members. And he TRULY cares. He doesn't rush you in and out, no assembly line medicine here! He takes time to listen and discuss your health concerns. He answers questions and really tries to get to know you, not just read your chart. I highly recommend him and his staff.

March 9th, 2016

Very personable but time spent is not in depth and is not genuine. Seems mind is on getting info into computer instead of really listening to the patient. Several visits were very shallow and a couple of visits were a true waste of my time and money and my insurance company's money.

February 2nd, 2015

The woman at the front desk was not as pleasant as I would have expected, with the doctor being so very caring and compassionate.

December 24th, 2014

A real doctors office.

June 24th, 2014

Should of changed DR's ALONG time ago

I have been going to Dr Nordquist for a VERY long time. I had an appointment with him and as always they asked to see my insurance card (no problem) the girl behind the counter takes my card then shoves it back at me and says we DON'T take this insurance no more. I was like "Okay when you called the other day to confirm my appointment you should of looked at my file and told me then" All she said was "Wasn't me that called" I told her just to cancel my appointment. When I got home I called my insurance company and they didn't understand what the problem was cause they said he DOES except the insurance but I did get a new Dr in Nashville something I should of done along time ago when they misdiagnosed me. Don't get me wrong Dr. Nordquist is a nice guy but nice guy doesn't cut it when it comes to my health. The new office staff he had now is truffle.

October 27th, 2012

When we moved to Pleasant View from the Midwest I was very concerned about finding a doctor as good as the one I had gone to for over 30 years. Luckily I found Doctor Nordquist. He's professional, and compassionate and his staff is great.

October 3rd, 2012

What A Joke!

His pathetic diagnosis put me in the ER! Save yourself some trouble! DON'T GO SEE HIM!!!

June 16th, 2011

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Nordquist for a year now. My wife, who has not liked any doctor she's had in several years, actually likes Dr. Nordquist. Enough said! We recently moved our children over to his care.

September 22nd, 2010

The best Dr I have ever had!

The office staff is always nice and helpful.Dr. Nordquist is friendly, very knowledgeable, i always leave feeling informed, and that i am in the best hands possible

November 9th, 2009

Caring doctor

This doctor gives me confidence that he will do all he can to help me, or refer me to the specialists I need.

July 29th, 2008

Caring, Knowledgable Physician

so very glad to have found MD close to residence and close to excellent medical facilities

April 19th, 2017