A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Norman, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Norman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Reg Med Ctr, Myrtle Beach, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Paul Norman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred P. Norman practice?
- Dr. Fred Norman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Norman practices Family Medicine and Bariatric Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Family Physicians and Myrtle Beach Bariatric Specialists.