Dr. Fred Norman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fred Norman?

December 17th, 2016

great lifestyle change

have been on Dr Normans program since May and have lost 70 pounds! His staff is very helpful and willing to help and answer questions every time I'm there. If you seriously need and want to change your life i highly recommend you make an appointment to see them and give the program a try!

July 6th, 2016

Very courteous staff. At times the wait can be a bit long, mainly on Saturday mornings. I really have no complaints. Very 3ffect at what they do.

February 23rd, 2016

Long waits, inconsistency among staff, many contacts required to receive response...

Long wait to see doc, despite having an apptmt. Many contacts via voicemail, email & fax required to receive follow up to request/concern. Need more training of staff to ensure consistency in charges, responses, protocol...

December 3rd, 2015

Grateful

I love the Normans. Nan is wonderful to be around, everytime I have seen her she is always uplifting. Tammy is always encouraging customers to exercise or try different foods. I realize that you can't help everyone, but I will recommend Dr. Normans and his family to anyone.

April 6th, 2015

A new way of Life

Started to change my life long bad habits of eating. Dr. Norman and his staff have put me on the road to success. I have lost 10 pounds in the last month. I now find myself eating to live instead of living to eat. Thanks to the wonderful staff at Dr. Norman's Myrtle Beach Diet for caring enough about the health of the community. It is a blessing to be a part of this group.

March 4th, 2015

Dr. Norman's Myrtle Beach Diet

Outstanding physician and staff. Offers great patient education. Top in Southeast. Wide range of lab testing including hormone, allergy, and lipids.

November 10th, 2013

Wellness

Dr. Norman really knows his stuff. With him being the athlete he is I feel very confident in him being able to adequately assess anyone trying to better themselves. His amino acids are amazing at aiding with burning body fat while supporting a lean muscle mass. Whether you need to lose 100 lbs or gain a few lbs Dr. Norman and his staff can make that a reality. If your within a 5 hour drive call now and make an appointment, thank me later!

February 12th, 2012

New Weight loss Patient

After my wife has been seeing Dr. Norman for 6 month on his weight loss program(she lost 40 lbs) i decided to give it a try. I went to his initial visit and fell in love with the kind and courtesy staff. I only met with Dr. Norman for a total of 5 minutes but that is all i need to feel comfortable and at ease with his weight loss program.

February 6th, 2011

Reassuring:)

I find it very reassuring that there is a diet doctor, such as Dr. Norman, who specializes is wellness and healthcare. In this day of obesity, depression, inactivity, and a fast track to the drive-through, I do not understand why most physicians are hesitent to treat the heart of the problem...hormone inbalance. I am a new patient and I am looking forward to this new path that I am taking with Dr. Norman, nan, and their staff. There is no hesitation when I say, I am certain it will change my life for the better.

April 20th, 2017