Jul 6th, 2016

Very courteous staff. At times the wait can be a bit long, mainly on Saturday mornings. I really have no complaints. Very 3ffect at what they do.

Long waits, inconsistency among staff, many contacts required to receive response... show details Long waits, inconsistency among staff, many contacts required to receive response...
by Healthcare consultant and patient on Feb 23rd, 2016

Long wait to see doc, despite having an apptmt. Many contacts via voicemail, email & fax required to receive follow up to request/concern. Need more training of staff to ensure consistency in charges, responses, protocol...

Grateful show details Grateful
by Lexa on Dec 3rd, 2015

I love the Normans. Nan is wonderful to be around, everytime I have seen her she is always uplifting. Tammy is always encouraging customers to exercise or try different foods. I realize that you can't help everyone, but I will recommend Dr. Normans and his family to anyone.

Laughable show details Laughable
by R R on Nov 7th, 2015

The first thing you notice when you enter their business is how phony everyone is especially his wife and daughters... They all look like they have a plastic surgeon on speed dial.. They will promise you the world anything to make a sale.. They do have several positive reviews from strippers and women addicted to plastic surgery... The Norman's pretend to be better than what they are... Nan Norman the Dr's wife love to drop bible quote's in general conversation trying to make people think she a good Christian.. She pushing 70 and dresses like a woman half her age showing off her fake boobs and botox riddled face..

A new way of Life show details A new way of Life
Apr 6th, 2015

Started to change my life long bad habits of eating. Dr. Norman and his staff have put me on the road to success. I have lost 10 pounds in the last month. I now find myself eating to live instead of living to eat. Thanks to the wonderful staff at Dr. Norman's Myrtle Beach Diet for caring enough about the health of the community. It is a blessing to be a part of this group.

Dr. Norman's Myrtle Beach Diet show details Dr. Norman's Myrtle Beach Diet
by Dr. Nancy McDowall on Mar 3rd, 2015

Outstanding physician and staff. Offers great patient education. Top in Southeast. Wide range of lab testing including hormone, allergy, and lipids.

Get results show details Get results
by Carolyn on Dec 28th, 2014

Great staff, got great results!

Wellness show details Wellness
by William Lackey on Nov 10th, 2013

Dr. Norman really knows his stuff. With him being the athlete he is I feel very confident in him being able to adequately assess anyone trying to better themselves. His amino acids are amazing at aiding with burning body fat while supporting a lean muscle mass. Whether you need to lose 100 lbs or gain a few lbs Dr. Norman and his staff can make that a reality. If your within a 5 hour drive call now and make an appointment, thank me later!

New Weight loss Patient show details New Weight loss Patient
Feb 12th, 2012

After my wife has been seeing Dr. Norman for 6 month on his weight loss program(she lost 40 lbs) i decided to give it a try. I went to his initial visit and fell in love with the kind and courtesy staff. I only met with Dr. Norman for a total of 5 minutes but that is all i need to feel comfortable and at ease with his weight loss program.

Reassuring:) show details Reassuring:)
Feb 6th, 2011

I find it very reassuring that there is a diet doctor, such as Dr. Norman, who specializes is wellness and healthcare. In this day of obesity, depression, inactivity, and a fast track to the drive-through, I do not understand why most physicians are hesitent to treat the heart of the problem...hormone inbalance. I am a new patient and I am looking forward to this new path that I am taking with Dr. Norman, nan, and their staff. There is no hesitation when I say, I am certain it will change my life for the better.