Family Practitioner

Myrtle Beach Diet
6507 N Kings Hwy
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
843-692-9494
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Wellness  |  show details
by William Lackey on Nov 10th, 2013

Dr. Norman really knows his stuff. With him being the athlete he is I feel very confident in him being able to adequately assess anyone trying to better themselves. His amino acids are amazing at aiding with burning body fat while supporting a lean muscle mass. Whether you need to lose 100 lbs or gain a few lbs Dr. Norman and his staff can make that a reality. If your within a 5 hour drive call now and make an appointment, thank me later!

|  show details
by Anonymous on Feb 27th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Norman's off and on for years. When I have gained weight that I couldn't get off on my own I would make an appointment with him. He doesn't rush you in and out, he takes his time. I have had other health issues that Dr. Norman has treated me for as a courtesy when it was going to take me weeks to get in to my family doctor. His practice has been thriving for a long time due to his caring nature and ability to help his patients see positive results.

|  New Weight loss Patient  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2012

After my wife has been seeing Dr. Norman for 6 month on his weight loss program(she lost 40 lbs) i decided to give it a try. I went to his initial visit and fell in love with the kind and courtesy staff. I only met with Dr. Norman for a total of 5 minutes but that is all i need to feel comfortable and at ease with his weight loss program.

|  Reassuring:)  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2011

I find it very reassuring that there is a diet doctor, such as Dr. Norman, who specializes is wellness and healthcare. In this day of obesity, depression, inactivity, and a fast track to the drive-through, I do not understand why most physicians are hesitent to treat the heart of the problem...hormone inbalance. I am a new patient and I am looking forward to this new path that I am taking with Dr. Norman, nan, and their staff. There is no hesitation when I say, I am certain it will change my life for the better.