A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Novice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Novice, Dermatologist, Dermatopathologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Novice, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Novice graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Novice has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Mark Novice MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Fred M. Novice practice?
- Dr. Fred Novice has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Novice practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Dermatologists.