A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Orlando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Orlando is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Orlando, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlando graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Orlando has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orlando accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 43 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fred Orlando practice?
Dr. Fred Orlando practices Ophthalmology near Great Barrington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsfield, MA and Valatie, NY.
See Great Barrington Ophthalmologists.