A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Ortmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Ortmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortmann graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ortmann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred William Ortmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Fred W. Ortmann practice?
- Dr. Fred Ortmann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fred Ortmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, NC and Kernersville, NC.
See Greensboro Orthopedic Surgeons.