A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Ortmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Ortmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortmann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ortmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortmann graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ortmann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred William Ortmann MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Fred W. Ortmann practice?
- Dr. Fred Ortmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Ortmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Orthopedic Surgeons.