A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Owens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Owens, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Owens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Delano Owens MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Fred D. Owens practice?
- Dr. Fred Owens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fred Owens practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Colleyville, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.