A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Owens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Owens, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Owens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Delano Owens MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Fred D. Owens practice?
- Dr. Fred Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Owens practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.